Wednesday, February 28, 2007

We Have a Winner

"PROMOTE LITERACY. BUY A BOX OF FORTUNE COOKIES TODAY"
SAIGON EXPRESS - AUSTIN, TEXAS


While attending the monthly coalition meeting of the limited government activist community in Austin, Texas this week I was lucky enough to win their end of meeting drawing (everyone drops a business card in a fish bowl) for a free book donated by the chairman of the meeting.

The book -- "The President, the Pope, and the Prime Minister" by John O'Sullivan -- was on my "buy list" so not only do I save money I am going to enhance my understanding of how these three world leaders interacted to rid the world of the cancer known as the Soviet Union.

My thanks to my Texas hosts for the book and Regnery Publishing, www.regnery.com, for creating this resource.

Looking forward to it,

Todd

No comments: