Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Books For Africa event

My friends at Books For Africa (www.booksforafrica.org) are hosting a large (we hope!!) lunch event designed to introduce new people to their worthwhile work. This event will be held on April 30, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Since I volunteered to be a "table captain" for this event I will be recruiting friends to attend with me so we can build our network of donors - for both books and money -- for BFA's continued expansion.

Africa needs numerous reforms and books can help inspire Africans to expect changes from their current political leaders. We all can help the cause by donating a box of books today which not only helps the African continent but it also helps clean up your home!!

Please contact me if you want to play a role.

Thanks,

Todd

No comments: