Tuesday, April 1, 2008

United Nations

If you hate the United Nations like I do let me recommend this work of "near fiction" that I just completed reading this past weekend:

"Foreign and Domestic"
by Michael Mannske

The central theme is that the President of the USA signed a Declaration of Dependence with the United Nations so the member states get to divide up parts of the USA with the French winning the mandate to control my State of Minnesota -- Mon Dieu!!

Let us hope we never see the UN's "smurf helmet" military troops stationed on USA soil. In fact I am reminded of my personal campaign to re-locate the UN from New York City to a new location such as -- Zimbabwe or Sudan - thus freeing up some prime real estate for developing in the Big Apple.

Time to order the moving vans,

Todd

No comments: