Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Book Expo USA

Since my family was visiting Disney World in Florida at the same time as this year's "Book Expo America" ( held in New York City - www.bookexpoamerica.com) I could not attend this conference but look forward to 2008's show which will be held in Los Angeles, California.

The range of seminar topics and speakers (see website mentioned earlier) were impressive in terms of being timely and in terms of overall variety. I was most intrigued by the sessions focused on - Google, blogging, and promoting book authors via "social networking" technologies.

I registered on their website for future conference updates but if my readers know of any conferences being held in the Midwest of the USA I would appreciate hearing about such opportunities to enjoy perhaps the "Greatest Innovation" (see my posting at http://spacebeaglenotes.blogspot.com where I incorrectly stated that the "wheel" was the greatest innovation) - the printed BOOK.

Keep reading,

Todd

No comments: